If at home you have a problem with damage to the drains or pipes and cause flooding so that the various furniture in the house becomes wet and humid, then this will disturb you. Many people are finally tired of cleaning all the furniture in their homes if they are submerged in water. Wrong furniture that is difficult to clean if wet is a carpet. If this happens, you can use carpet cleaners north shore the services of the water damage restoration north shore.
Cleanliness of the carpet must be considered. You have to wash and dry the carpet perfectly. In addition, before choosing a carpet, make sure you pay attention to various things about choosing a carpet that is safe for health. Some tips on choosing a carpet that is safe for health are
1. Choose products that are environmentally friendly
You should choose rugs made from natural fibers, such as wool, cotton, and so on. Besides being more environmentally friendly, these ingredients are healthier because they are free of chemicals. But you can also choose carpets that have environmental friendly labels and are safe for health.
2. Size and texture
The greater the area, the greater the likelihood of the carpet spreading allergens. Small size carpets are better because fewer seedlings hide in the fibers. You also do not choose a thick and long carpet with textured fur. Long, thick feathers are more difficult to clean from dust and dirt.
3. Tips on caring for carpets:
– When you buy a carpet, you should not immediately install it in the room. Wind first outside so that the VOC is released. Then spread it in an unoccupied room, such as a garage or terrace so that VOC levels are reduced.
– Clean the carpet with a vacuum cleaner every day so that the dirt does not accumulate. While cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, spread it in the clothesline and hit it so that the dust and dirt fall out.
– Wash carpets at least once a month. To be cleaner, take it to a special washing place.
Carpet Cleaners North Shore
191 Pacific Highway Lindfield NSW 2070
(02) 8310 7640